(1) In order to effectively achieve its goals, the Association is endowed with Directions and
Departments. The directions are made up of several departments, according to the Organizational Chart of the Association.
(2) All Associate members may be appointed to leadership positions within the Directions, scientific departments and administrative departments.
(3) All members of the Association may occupy executive positions within the Directions, scientific departments, administrative departments and the Publishing House of the Association, after consulting the General Assembly.
(4) Directions are headed by directors appointed by the President in the Appointment Decision, after previous assessment of submitted applications.
(5) The scientific departments are led by Scientific Coordinators appointed by the President in the Appointment Decision, after previous assessment of submitted applications.
(6) The administrative departments are headed by Administrative Managers, appointed by the President in the Appointment Decision, after previous assessment of submitted applications.
(7) In order to fill leadership or executive available positions, eligible members should:
a) Submit the application form addressed to the President of the Association, the Association Secretariat, or
b) Scan the application form addressed to the President of the Association and send an
electronic mail to the email address authorized by the President of the Association.
(8) The appointment will be transparent and justified, as a result of the assessment of candidates. The appointment will be made in accordance with the level of skills of the candidates. Each term of office is valid one year, it is renewable and it begins when the Appointment Decision is issued.
(9) The President may remove associate members appointed in leadership positions through a Revocation Decision if there are suspicions regarding social and organizational ethics, efficiency, loyalty to the Constitutive Act and Statute of the Association, to national law and European Union law.
European and International Research Direction
2018© Asociația Europeană de Studii Internaționale - AESI